12 SIMPLE DUE DILIGENCE GOOD INVESTIGATIONS
TO FIND THE BEST – OR GOOD MLM NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY
1. SIMPLEST MLM DETECTIVE INVESTIGATION: LOOKING FOR THE BEST? Get into the “BRAIN & PUSHBUTTON” When you are look for the Best or Good MLM or Nework Marketing Company! A friend told you that MLM Company XXX is the very best. First Look at the MLM Company’s website. First GOOD suspect clue would be no street or city address, worse yet, only an email address, no phone number. Then look for the pictures and names of the owners of the company. Not having these on a website is a quick absolute reason NOT to join. Also A GOOD TOOL in your search for a good or the best MLM – Networking company:
A. DRIVE BY THE OFFICE – Wise, seasoned MLM distributors doing their good Due Dilligence Investigation will use Google street view to save gas. Go to Google street maps and do a good electronic drive by!
B. A really good clue the Picture on Google above not the same as website = run! Address = trailer house or home? That is a 911 = Run!
2. RUN FROM A COMPANY TAKING ONLY BANK WIRES, MONEY ORDERS OR CHECKS: Use your MLM Detective Investigative “BRAIN.” Only use a Good credit card that will accept charge backs. Returns? Good honest companies allow refunds within 60-90 days (8 states require a year)! It is NOT GOOD to allow deductions from your bank account unless the company passes every test on this page for a Good or the Best MLM – Network Marketing Company!
A. Money by Fedex – UPS only? Yikes! Best Scam Time not any good MLM! A good trained MLM Dectective will tell you the scam artists do this to avoid USPS Postal Fraud charges! Many good MLM – Network Marketing have found that U.S. Postal mail is the best way to ship products!
B. PMB (private mail box) address (in a mail box store) is a good indicator of dodging USPS Postal Fraud Investigators = 911 run a SCAM! Never for a good-best MLM Company.
3. GOOD EASY MLM INVESTIGATION TRICKS: Next in your search for the Best – Good Company MLM Detectives will go to the Internet and enter the following into one or two of the major search engines:
A. The MLM Company’s name (owners too) and the word “scam”. Go through two pages! Look for forum message comments for legitimate complaints (see D below). A good hint is that some sites have phoney information on them.
B. Then do the same for “complaints, lawsuits, and news articles archived on search engines. In this day and age of lawsuits good MLM Companies will have a lawsuit or two. If they have a lot of MLM lawsuits this may NOT be the best MLM – Network Marketing Company to join. Another good trick is to use the GOOGLE searchengine on this website for a good search of MLM lawsuits! What is good about it is that it is fast and we have a good collection of lawsuits.
C. Another good trick check who registered the website domain of any new company claiming: amazing, incredible, proprietary, never seen before in the universe, revolutionary, products, services or technologies! Check Whois.net for the domain lookup (WEBSITE NAME). MLM Companies with good offerings would register a name 6 months to a year ahead of time (shows good planning).
D. A warning on MLM due diligence for MLM Researchers for good MLM’s! There are sad sites and forums that are unfairly negative toward all MLM – Network Marketing companies. Ignore these “Anti -MLM Zealots” and only look for appropriate information. A good MLM Detective will ignore 99% of their B.s. in their search for A Good or “The Best” MLM Company.
4. GOOD SECRET DUE DILIGENCE TOOLS: Compete.com and Alexa.com are good Internet tools because it can show you how much traffic a Best or Good MLM Network Markeing company is getting, by individual hits. The person you talked to may be ignorant themselves. This trick for finding the Best or a Good MLM only 1 out of 10,000 know about. If the traffic is headed down? A GOOD indication? Under 2000 hits on a decreasing curve and this is supposed to be a Good or Best MLM Company? Tell the person bye! Go to Compete.com or Alexa.com to see their traffic
5. NOT GOOD A LOT OF NUTRITIONAL PRODUCT HYPE – Not a good or the best MLM! Raise the dead? Live 130 years NOT THE BEST OR GOOD MLM Network Marketing Company? Cure Cancer (which is an illegal claim for any nutritional)! If not a nutritional skip down to next good due diligence for MLM Detectives.
A. Get a list of the MOST critical ingredients in the MLM’s nutritional product and put them beside your computer. B. Go to the U.S. Government National Institutes of Health nutritional research website PUB MED. Go to Pub Med after you read the next two sentences! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez or just Google PUB MED.
B. Look up the major ingredient(s) by entering its name in the search box . A very Good or some of the Best MLM – Network Marketing Companies may have sponsored a study. Pub Med is Good because it shows the research, good bad or the ugly! It can give you some good clues.
C. Read through the scientific studies. Some may be complex, but the END sentence usually gives you a good idea if the study was a Plus or Minus for the product. Read over at least 10 articles use a piece of paper to keep track of studies like this Study #1 Good Study #2 good #3 What did they say? (or just What?) Study #4 Good Study #5 Bad. Make your own judgement if the MLM – Network Marketing nutritionals product is Good or Blah!
6. A GOOD NEXT MLM DETECTIVE DUE DILLIGENGE RESEARCH: MLM Detective “PUSHBUTTON” Google Better Business for the city where the MLM-Network Marketing Company is located. The BBB national home page will let you enter city and zip. Most BBB reports are free (THIS IS GOOD). You are looking for the number of complaints the BBB has NOTresolved. If there are over 2-4, hold off joining FOR A GOOD WHILE, it very well could mean problems. MLM Dectectives don’t overly trust BBB reports but we the can be good Indicator whether an MLM Company is good or bad. If there are a lot of complaints the MLM – Network Marketing Company may not be the best choice.
7. A GOOD THING WATCHOUT FOR: An email solicits you to a “HOT” VERY BEST MLM, Party Plan or Network Marketing Company! The Good or Best MLM Companies forbid spam. Home based business notes and good Other things:
A. Look for exclamation marks and capital letters used to lend legitimacy or urgency! Beware of disclaimers such as “this is not a pyramid selling scheme or scam” (legitimate offers don’t contain such claims). Don’t believe promises of fast wealth. No really good or best Network Marketer would do this because a good MLM would ban the Distributor.
B. If you feel, see or hear “Get Rich Quick!” Run! If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is! MLM – Network Marketing takes work, like any good Home Based Business. Your best Good MLM bet is a plan for work that you can have a good time doing! If you are having a good time it is not work!
8. MLM, PARTY PLANS & NETWORK MARKETING GOOD COMMON SENSE: Good! Don’t let the money over-excite you! Use the MLM Company products or services being sold first! If they are good and excite you, then look at the money. You should try sharing and selling the products/services to do a good job of testing them out. Spending some money to test a company and their offerings is a wise thing to do for most good home business operators. And remember the GOOD thing about a GOOD network marketing company is if you don’t like the products after your good test you can return them and with most GOOD MLM-Network Marketing Companies get 90% of your money back in 90 days!
9. GOOD TO DO READ THE FINE PRINT IN THE MLM CONTRACT: MLM Detective “BRAIN.”These are the Enrollment Agreement or Terms of Agreement plus Policies and Procedures. These all together are a business contracts, enforceable in a court of law. The Distributor Rights Association says they shouldn’t be too to be long. Don’t sign if you don’t feel comfortable about the contract or that even Good & the Best companies have? Get someone to talk talk to you about the contract.
10. GOOD TO DO THE FOLLOWING RESEARCH FOR GOOD AND BEST MLM – DEDICATED DIG: Check with the Attorney General in the state where the company is located. Be very brief with your email or phone call and stick with asking, “MLM Company XXX is located in city in your state, do you have complaints against Company XXX?” A complete list of Attorney Generals is in MLM WatchDog complaints library. It is a good research reference.
11. COPY THE PAY PLAN AND ASK GOOD QUESTIONS: Then find a good expert to analyze it.
A. If it only pays for signing up new people and not sales of products/services – run! = not good!
B. There’s a copy of my super good Pay Plan book on Amazon. Search for my name by author – Rod Cook. No, this is not a shameless promotion for my book. My book is the only one with big pictures, diagrams and detailed to help both the new person and expert. MLM Watchdog ethics let me say it’s a good book! Plus my book has a good whole chapter on avoiding Pyramid Schemes. Rod Cook MLM WatchDog.
12. A aggravation of mine is “wham bam” MLM recruiters that sign up a newbie throw them a sales script and are gone in a cloud of dust. So you need to find out what tools and training they have that fits you and you like-love. You want Automatic Selling Devices so you aren’t wearing yourself out making cold sales pitches. If you click on one of links like below you will see what I mean by ASD’s you need (Automatic Selling Devices) to make friends so no sales pitch!